July 16th

I don’t think I’ve ever been so tired in my entire life…and I’ve had a relatively long life, all things considered. For the first time since my arrival in Stonard, I’ve been able to get out of that blasted inn for longer than fifteen minutes.

The sheer amount of paperwork caused by a deployment of this size is enough to drive me up the wall without the aid of everyone being at each other’s throats- including the officers.

Calthos is infuriated, just as I expected. I knew he wouldn’t take being told off easily, but it needed to be done. I can’t have him riling up my rangers over gadgets and gizmos or what have you. I don’t know what has gotten into him since his promotion, but he seems to have lost any concept of how to regard anyone but himself. Every time I turn around I seem to hear whispers of his ‘orders’ and his ridiculous conduct.

How he cannot understand the simple concept of respect is beyond me, but one thing is for sure…He will not order Mine around any longer.